BADGERLAND PHEASANT FARM - HUNTING REGULATIONS
- Hunters must wear BLAZE ORANGE at all times while hunting. A cap is sufficient,
a vest, shirt, or jacket would be even better. Caps are available at the clubhouse
if you need one.
- Hunters must stay within assigned hunting areas.
- All hunters mus adhere to the laws of the State of Wisconsin governing the operation
of hunting preserve. You can only hunt species of the preserve - Pheasants and chukar.
- Hunting hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Morning hunts end at Noon. Afternoon hunts
begin at 1:00 PM.
- Hunters must check in at the clubhouse BEFORE and AFTER hunting.
- No more than 4 hunters to a group without special permission.
- Payment is on a "BIRD RELEASED" basis. Although we do our best to see that you get
your birds, we cannot guarantee the abilities of dogs and shooters.
- Please make sure you are familiar with the hunting preserve boundries before hunting.
- Hunters are allowed to hunt under the rules of the Wisconsin DNR Mentor Program BUT MUST
DEMONSTRATE PROFICIENCY IN GUN HANDLING prior to hunting at our discression.
- No birds dead or alive will leave the hunting preserve without proper documentation.
- Badgerland Pheasant Farm will be closed during the deer gun season and any
day that there are no scheduled hunts. Management reserves the right to be closed
for business whenever necessary.
- Please keep dogs away from the flight pens.
- No shooting within 300 feet of any buildings.
- No shooting within 100 feet of paved roads.
- Absolutely NO Ground Swatting.
- Absolutely no one is permitted inside brooder houses, brooder pens, or flight pens.
- Please pick up your empty shells and other litter.
- Absolutely NO ALCOHOL before or during a hunt. Please be careful with matches and cigarette butts.
- Hunters are subject to expulsion without refund for violations of rules, poor sportsmanship,
or misconduct as determined by the management.